Kamis, 30 April 2015

Good Morning Friends


Five Good Morning Messages for Your Best  Friends

1.  It is a myth that you need to rise and shine to have a good start to a day. You can roll around in bed thinking about friends like me and you will still have a great start to the day. Good morning.

 2.  Romantic relationships are based on expectations and responsibilities. Professional relationships are based on gains and losses. But friendship is based on smiles and laughter. Good morning my friend.


  
3. I cannot guarantee that you will have an awesome day but I can guarantee that you will be in the loving company of friends like me. Good morning buddy.

4. The only thing more beautiful than the warm sunrise is our Friendship. Good morning.

 5. Dreamers like you don’t need inspirational good morning messages. They need big alarm bells and annoying friends like me. Good morning, time to wake up.

This Is The Newest Post


EmoticonEmoticon