Senin, 23 Maret 2015

Definition Of Motivation of My Own

Redefining Definition Of Motivation
In this recent months, a nightmare has ruined my life.  This tragedy is almost break my fifteen years family life too.  Day by day I just  continue to grieve and regret with so many bad question; what happened to me.. What I have been done?  I can not find solutions at all because  the problem I faced is too hard.


Do you have just one choice if you were in my position? I am sure you will do the same thing, just sit, do nothing and continue the sad all day because you have convinced there is no solution for the problem.
When I was in the peak of sadness, I finally tried to reopen the history of my life. Everything is either good or bad. You know the result? It turns out that life forced me to make a conclusion; I deserve what I experienced today!

Slowly, this  conclusion brings in a sense of calm and comfortable. I must continue my life, for my wife and children and for myself.
This prologue is the definition of motivation of my own. Because motivation is not just a word - the word, but a reality that can raise our lives. If you are in big problem now, redefine the definition of motivation by yourself right now!


Definition Of Motivation
:the act or process of giving someone a reason for doing something : the act or process of motivating someone
:the condition of being eager to act or work : the condition of being motivated
:a force or influence that causes someone to do something.
merriam-webster

Motivation Quote:
The more difficulties one has to encounter, 
within and without, the more significant and 


the higher in inspiration his life will be.
-Horace Bushnell
 

This Is The Oldest Page


EmoticonEmoticon